ICICI Bank Jobs for Bank Manager, AGM & DGM Posts
ICICI Bank is the India’s largest private sector bank. Currently, the bank has 4450 branches and 14354 ATMs across the country. It has made a profit of Rs 97.26 billion after paying tax this year. It has total assets of Rs 7206 billion. The ICICI Bank was established in the year 1955 as an initiative step of the World Bank. It transformed its business from a financial institution limited to development projects. The ICICI Bank was established by Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) which is an Indian financial institution.
Apply Online for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy for Graduates and Post Graduates Candidates for ICICI Bank Jobs
Recently ICICI bank will going to organise a hiring procedure to fill up the 111 posts of Deputy General Manager, Manager and Asst. General Manager. Candidates can apply for the ICICI Bank Recruitment through an online format. ICICI Bank usually hires the candidates for the following posts:
Name of Post
Relationship Manager – Auto
Branch Sales Manager – CASA
Relationship Manager – BLG
Relationship Manager – ETRG
Relationship Manager – Wealth
Deputy Branch Manager
Educational Qualifications – According to the post
- Graduate in any discipline
- Or, Post Graduate with any specialisation
ICICI Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have secured aggregate 55% of marks in graduation
- Up to 25 years of age
How to enrol in the Recruitment Process of ICICI Jobs?
ICICI Bank facilitates the interview of the candidates by webcam or I-Studio so that the candidates can enrol in the recruitment process from the comfort of their home. The interested candidates can apply online by following the recruitment process given below.
- Apply Online or Register for the job for which you are looking for
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of age, education and working experience.
- Complete Personality Profile Questionnaire before proceeding to interview
- Document Verification is done before interview
- Interview can be made at the venue given or through video conference
- You will be given offer letter where location and compensation will be mentioned
- After Medical check-up you can initiate your resignation in the present organisation
- Background check will be done based on your document submitted
Note – Only the shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview.
After completing all these procedures, you can join the ICICI Bank as I-Banker. The desirous candidates can Register Online so that they can get informed when the vacancy arises in the post for which they are looking for. ICICI Bank facilitates every resource to give a bright beginning to your career in the reputed private sector bank.