UJVNL AE Results 2019- E & M/ Civil Engineers Recruitment
UJVNL is a government organization owned by Uttarakhand state government. It has been established to set up hydro power and to manage existing power stations. It also aims to harness hydro projects. There are enough resources to establish hydro power projects in this state. The qualified and the eligible candidates can make their career in this sector. UJVNL has brought great opportunity for the engineers this year.
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited is going to announce result for the AE Exam which was held on January 24, 2019. The appeared students can see their result on uttarakhandjalvidyut.com. The merit list for UJVNL Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer is about to get prepared by the organization. The deserving candidates will find their place in government organization.
UJVNL AE Results 2019, 311 Vacant Posts for Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Engineers
To download the UJVNL Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Result 2019, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website of UJVNL i.e. uttarakhandjalvidyut.com
- Search link for the relevant post result in Latest Recruitment section
- Once you click on the relevant link, you will take to the another page
- In the new page opened, you will have to enter your registration number and Date of Birth
- You will be able to see your result after entering the credentials required.
- You can save your result to be used further if required
The merit list on the basis of cut off is going to be announced very soon. It is ready to get prepared and the appeared students will find it once it is uploaded on the site. We regularly update our site for the latest jobs and results. Keep visiting our site or bookmark it by pressing ctrl+D to remain updated with the current exams and results.