JNVU exam time table 2016 Semester Examination for Btech/BE, BCA, BBA, BCA, MCA
Jai narayan vyas university is located in Jodhpur and a leading university in the country. It is also known as the University of Jodhpur. The University was set up long back in year 1962. The University has many colleges for Undergraduate study like BA, Bcom, Bsc, BBA, Law and Post graduation study includes MBA, MA, Mcom, Msc etc.
Recently jai narayan vyas university (JNVU) has announced the Timetable for upcoming session examination which is expected to be held either in February or March Month (Expected). JNVU Jodhpur Exam Time Table for Private and regular study will be different and student who would like to download the JNVU time table 2017 may ask for registration and roll number at university web portal.
Below you can find the detail procedure to download the JNVU time table 2017
– First, go to www.jnvuexam.org using your Internet browser
– Click on the available option given below the page
– Download the required Exam Schedule
– Take print
We strongly recommend you to check the official website for latest examination time table and upcoming events
You may check the following information at JNVU exam Portal;
– MBM engineering college Exam Time Table 2017
– Jai Narayan Vyas University BA Exam Time table 2017 – part 1, 2, 3
– Jai Narayan vyas University Bcom Exam Time table 2017 – part 1, 2, 3
– Jai Narayan vyas University BE Exam Time table 2017 – part 1, 2, 3
– JNVU, Jodhpur Exam Date 2017 – Bcom, Mcom, Msc, MBA, Mtech,
– Various Short term, long term, private and regular examination schedule
JNVU time table 2017: Exam Notification Details/Admit Card
Organization: Jai Narayan Vyas University
Official Website: www. jnvuexam.org
Detail of JNVU Exam Date 2017
Official Document: Visit
Not following the structured path: – why the students could not fetch marks that are required by the industry’s individuals. To show the real potential and excellence a student is required to follow some rituals and practices. It is not so tough to score some really great numbers in the environment of already stud or established toppers. The real time productive output or score and boost the performance in the examination is not a tough task.
Steps for a better future: –
- Simply take the previous year question papers and solve them out thoroughly in a year wise format in loose sheets.
- Memorise them and set the excellent cramming skills and it would be easy to get a firm command on the important topics.
- Basically, the idea behind is that by following those rituals a month before exams is more fruitful only when the standard authored books have had been studied by the student.
- Solve the mock problems as many as possible, it can be done on the regular basic so that the concepts can be cleared in a broader and practical way.
- The study only those topics first which are heavy in marking scheme and have had been asked many times in yearly or semester question papers.