Kannur university exam dates 2017 for UG/PG Courses
Kannur University is one of the best Indian University which has recently intimated their students about their upcoming Exam date for the year 2017 session. If you are a Kannur university student and looking for Kannur University Exam Date / Exam Schedule / Time table 2017 then may check the official notification at University website. Kannur University had released the updated time table. As per the official schedule, the university will be conducting the exams from May 2017 onwards. All Undergraduate and Post graduate students who are in B.A, B.com, Bsc, M.Tech, M.com and B.tech – Ist year, IInd year and final year can get complete detail about Kannur University Time Table 2017.
We have provided you complete detail to download the Kannur University Exam Time Table 2017
– First, go to Official Website – www.KannurUniversity.ac.in
– Find Notification section just below the page
– Click on recent notification and get detail of Exam Sheet 2017
– Download PDF File named Exam Schedule
You may download the following document from the link (undergraduate Program);
– Kannur University BA Exam Schedule 2017 – 1, 2, 3 part
– Kannur University Bcom Exam Schedule 2017 – 1, 2, 3 Part
– Kannur University Btech Exam Schedule 2017– 1, 2, 3 and final part
Kannur university Exam Date 2017 Check Semester wise dates for Regular/ Supplementary Exam
Organisation: Kannur university
Official Website: www.kannuruniversity.ac.in
Detail of Kannur university Time Table 2017
Poor study session: – what happens in the main time during writing answers in the examination hall. It is just due to lesser mock drills i.e. less number of mock tests makes the students vulnerable to poor grades. A candidate tries to overlook all the chapters in a day before the main examination and thinking in oneself to score high is not at all possible. Imaginary thoughts and making the things in a practical ground is two different sides of a coin.
General guidelines to nail out in the examinations:-
- Keep the pedal on accelerators. I.e. keep on pumping the head for at least 6 to 7 hours in a day for the workout of the muscles of the brain.
- Make a routine to solve the puzzles on daily basis for 1 to two hours and sharpen the grey side of the brain.
- Divide each Unit into sub units, try to divide the things and make the plans according to it.
- Mark all the things on the calendar that are regarding your upcoming exams and remaining units need to be completed before the D-day.
- To keep the productivity on for hours, it is required to give a break of 15 to 20 minutes in between. So that study session can be concluded for a longer period of time.