Calcutta university exam dates 2019
India’s one among the oldest university “Calcutta University” which has recently declared the Upcoming examination schedule for PG and UG program and its core subject like B.A., B.com, BSC and M.Com, MBA, MCA and BBA etc.
Students who will take part in upcoming Examination would like to check the exam date of Calcutta University long before it is going to be conducted. All examination process and other detail has already been communicated to students and formal announcement of the examination for B.com, BA, Bsc Part 1, 2 & 3 shall be conducting on time. As the fist semester examination gets over now the students are all set to get appear for the November- December exams which will be going to be conducted in the upcoming months.
As the exam, days comes nearer the first thing that clicks the entrant mind is to get a specific guiding source, or we can say a reliable information about the exams. Calcutta University Exam Date 2019 is the pathetic way to get the information in a cleared manner about the exam date and timings.
How can you check the Calcutta University Exam Date 2019?
– Visit official website of Calcutta university which is www.caluniv.ac.in
– Click on University Examination
– Then you will redirect to another page
– You will get desirable information.
You may download the Calcutta university time table. For another exam sheet, you may repeat the same process.
All mentioned information is useful for all those students who are looking for;
– Calcutta University BA Time Table – Part 1, 2, 3
– Calcutta University Bsc Time Table – Part 1, 2, 3
– Calcutta University Bcom Time Table – Part 1, 2, 3 & BBA
Calcutta University Exam Date 2019
Organisation: Calcutta University
Official Website: www.caluniv.ac.in
Detail of Calcutta University Time Table
Official Document: Visit
Losing Hope and faith during main exams: – The real nasty situation which is very common among students is that they lose the hope and faith in the mediocre of the situation. The result of that situation is very common and the red signs in the mark sheets make the hell out of it. The analysis of the common situations was undertaken and it is found out that students get failed in cracking the semesters and main yearly examination because of narrow thinking and poor memorising habits.
Steps needed to cure the poor habits: –
- Try to think visually as what happens in this is that a student can grasp the things quickly and in a much faster way.
- Drawing of flowcharts and representations of the tough topics can really help to catch a grip on that.
- If faced with really tough problems or topics, then it’s better to start with a renewed energy and make a counterattack on the very next day.
- If learning some important topics from one source is not possible. Then try to learn from many other available sources in both online and offline manner.
- Concern and solve the doubts by discussing it with friends and seniors or teachers.